Gah.
I'm getting tired of the low-res seeker on my camera.
Went for a stroll in the forest yesterday, shot a bunch of pictures of birds, among other things, but at least half the bird-shots were out of focus. Of course, they look crisp and clear in the seeker, but it's not until I get home and transfer them to my computer that I see them in their full resolution... Well... They're not in focus, that's for sure.
Sometimes my camera seems to focus on objects a few metres behind what I'm trying to shoot, but not even near the object I want to shoot. This happens in particular if I'm trying to shoot a bird sitting on a branch, with only clear sky behind... So, well... I'm looking forward to get what I paid too much in taxes last year... Should be enough for a digital single lens reflex... Hopefully, that will make it easier to make sure the focus is right... Unfortunately, I'll have to spend quite a lot to get the same zoom - 10x.
--
On the other side of nowhere - being linked to is nice. Thanks, Magnus and Synnøve =)
I think I'll hit the bed a bit early tonight, see if I can get a few pages read. Been reading a bit of Glen Cook's "The Black Company" series, I'm on the fourth book (or the book between third and fourth) - "The Silver Spike". I've really enjoyed the three first books. I've even managed to get my best friend to read the first book (he started last night).
No comments:
Post a Comment