AS dA
Song of the day: Lumsk - Det var Irlands kongi bold
The last few months have been a... pain. Or more exactly, exhausting. As if I wasn't burned out already. But anyway, I had a real triumph the other day, when I finished "my part" prior to a guidance meeting with the lecturer in Object Oriented Programming at school. Besides that, I have actually managed to complete (if you look away from the Impossible-to-use Usability and the lack of vital functions) my PHP/MySQL polling application. I'll probably get a slap for that, but I think I'll be able to pass.
There's just 11 days left of work until I can have a breather, and another month after that until I can have a deep breather. Then its just exams, and I'm off for a toe-deep breather.
What's happened these past few months, then, apart from schoolwork, that made me so exhausted?
It pretty much all has to do with my fiancee, Ane. She's got her own problems to deal with, and sometimes I have to deal with them too. In the beginning of March she was hospitalized for three weeks, and then spent three more weeks in a 24/7 institution. She's currently living with my mother, and is looking for a place to stay. She has been living with me at my fathers place the last six months, but the same day she got hospitalized, the doctor told me I was burned out, so now she's looking for her own place, because she can't live at the exact same place as me for the time being.
Well, blah blah blah.
There has, in spite of all this, been some uplifting happenings. Like last weekend when John, his girlfriend, myself and Ane went hiking near Porsgrunn, by a tarn called Langevann. I also went hiking with John alone about a month ago today, to his secret little hideout (I won't tell you where. He likes the privacy and hates to be disturbed in the forest. And I don't blame him).
We've been testing the not very famous Engelstad mattress these last two trips. The trip with our girls was the one where the beds were most successful, due to the close weaving we managed with our 70 meters of "twine" (Ø 4mm rope), while at the trip with John alone we only had some 20-30 meters of Ø 10mm rope...
I feel pretty sure that these mattresses HAS been invented before, but I don't really care. They're Engelstad mattresses to me.
Phew, that'll have to do for now. I'll try to keep the blog more updated from now on. If anyone cares to read it.
- BrotuliX out.
No comments:
Post a Comment